Now that we have been given the green light to open (FINALLY!), here are a few steps that we have put in place to help keep the guests of M’Bellish as well as staff safe and healthy!
1. All clients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times in the salon.
2. Please be on time for your appointments. You will be required to reschedule after a 15 minute grace period.
3. Please come alone to your appointment. No extras guests will be allowed.
4. Please wash your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
5. Every client will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to being serviced.
6. Please try to practice social distancing with other guests as much as possible.
7. No cash or cards will be accepted please have some form of contactless payment available. Ex. Zelle, Quick Pay, Cash App, Venmo, etc.